Monday 11 March 2013

five things I learned today.


Today I've learned, that people have always been deeply entertained by coincidence. How a simple hint can tickle even a figment of imagination, and spark a myriad of multiple schemes.

Today I've learned, that a certain blind faith is only a left or right, with right leading you to where you want to end up, and left leading into the wall.

Today I've learned, that we become frenetic, fanatic over people we have never met. That fixating ourselves in mental, sentimental ideas of an unknown paves the way for a harsh reality.

Today I've learned, that breaking away from the facets of romance and the surrealism of it all are a part of getting older. That people have to prepare themselves for the real world so that it won't hurt as severely as it could.

And most importantly, today I've learned, that I never really learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment